Friday, July 30, 2010

Bored Games

I really don't like playing board games.  They always get pulled out at the times I least want to play... usually it's after dinner at a dinner party when all I want to do is get drunk and make fun of TV.  But inevitably, someone always asks, What should we do now?  And I always want to say, Whatever it is, I hope it's not Cranium or any of the other lame games you've got piled up in your basement.

Still meh

So then, you might ask, Why are you blogging about board games?

Well, sir or ma'am, it's really none of your business, but whatever...

Basically, my priorities are as follows: God, family, TV, and guns... so whenever I'm not thumping my Bible or shooting the hell out of some old TV with my family, I'm trying to hustle a quick buck.  Board games seem pretty lucrative, especially the ones you can play online.  And while I'm far too sophisticated for such trifling amusements, I'm certainly not going to judge how others choose to waste their time.

So with that, I introduce:

www.stocktickerclassic.com


This is my first foray into the world of online board games.  It's playable, but it's not done yet.  I hope to have multi-player up and running in a few weeks.  In the meantime, I'll trawl the web for other home-brewed video board game creations.  Check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment